Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Success Story



So many times in my life I have seen toilet-side scribbled conversations. 
One time I tried to start one in high school. I forget exactly what it was about, but it was some debate about whether ignorance is really bliss or not. Not exactly toilet-side reading material. Failure.

But ladies and gentlemen, I had my first success in one of the stalls on San Diego State University's beautiful campus. 

All over the bathrooms (or at least the women's ones) there are these eco-hippie-stickers reminding you that the paper products you are utilizing in your bathroom adventure come from trees. 
One of these little bastards was placed on a toilet paper dispenser; my in.
I had thought my response to the sticker a handful of times, but on one fateful day I had a pen accompanying me on my journey to the bathroom, for whatever reason. I scrolled the words "What did you want me to wipe with" in sloppy and glorious letters across the sticker, consequently opening a can of jovial and humors peanut gallery worms. 

I am so proud of the female population of my school, chiming in with such answers as "tofu" or "banana leaves".  Six different girls fished around in their purses to find a pen while they were peeing because of my little comment. 

I am so happy. 

1 comment:

  1. P.D.-FTW!! good job.

    my favorite i saw was in iraq, "i wish i was where i was, when i was wishing i was here"

    ReplyDelete