Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bringing the heat in the library




The guy over my left shoulder totally saw me taking this unattractive picture of me on Photo Booth and probably thinks I'm such a goon haha.

Yeah, I haven't washed my hair in two days. Its salty. It looks rad. My eyebrows and bleached out into oblivion.

You know that feeling your skin gets when you were sweating heavily not too long ago, but now you are in an air conditioned room? It's sort of filmy...ya know? And you know how when you have been under artificial light for so long, your perception of things around you becomes completely flattened and your depth perception is shot? Does that happen to you? The world becomes completely two dimensional after awhile and I feel separated from everything around me. Arms hover in front of my and peck away at my key board and research on the internet, but my self is completely sedated from the light. It's like my self checked out or something.

Anyways, that's how I feel right now and I'm about to research schizophrenia so I can draw something about the powerlessness of having it. With my hair looking like this, and feeling like that. God damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment