Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beer Gut Confidential



I love me some fuckin' coffee, friends. 

I think "Beer Gut Confidential" should be the name of this blog. I'm realizing I have lost all self regard in this college town. I can spend hours starting in the mirror and pinching my soft sides, but I'll be damned if I don't have at least a few beers if they were to come around. 

I can tell myself I'll stop drinking coffee, smoking, slamming back beers like its making me money, start studying for finals, and maybe go on a diet....but I won't do any of those things. Maybe smoking though...

I'm just living that college dream; to live in a land of excess and have it be normal. To not have to really worry about your physical appearance, because you know some one somewhere will sleep with you. To have your GPA be a mere side dish to your beer pong technique and  to check the waves before you check how much homework you have. 

I am fat and lazy. 
Mind beaten into a pulp by the countless carbonated hours and binge
but no purge.
It doesn't look good on me
This cloak of bloat and listlessness
This haze of content confussion
There is less ambition in this town then there are men that speak the truth
Women for that matter too
hormonal psychopaths 
frantically spewing out whatever they can think of 
Just to hump like ungraceful animals later
and to feel unsatisfied and alone in the morning
but by all means, 
LIE LIE LIE.
I couldn't tell you anything about my biology final
But I can feed you a line or two. 
& I don't like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment