Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I love college"...ehhhhh

With the orange glow of Mission Beach street lights saturating and contrasting the scene like an iPhoto distortion, a strange Australian boy I don't know defended my honor with his fists in an alleyway, wearing nothing but a towel. 
Showing up into a party that looks like an IKEA catalog photo with middle aged homosexuals pouring redheaded sluts and giving bottled mojitos to everyone. We didn't know any of them, but their only concern was whether or not they could get us drunk. 
There was  a lady I could have sworn was of that same sexual persuasion down stairs whose apartment I had stumbled into, but then she showed up with her British and dashing husband, making her quite the opposite. 
She was wearing a leather jacket, easy mistake.
Calls at 1:30 am the next morning
Calls at 12:30 am the next morning
And every single one could have been a dream (& a mistake). 
Creeping around at night in silence and not keeping secrets
I mean, when was the last time and whose to say when the next time will be someone is asking me to come out and play at 1:30 on a Tuesday morning? 

Now I have put my proverbial foot DOWN. No! No youthful fun and questionable kicks for me! Its Wednesday and I have papers dancing around my head, flapping so loud I can hardly hear your invitation for pong. 
My phone is on silent....for now. 


*This has been brought to you by sleep deprivation and the common cold. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't give in! (to which side I'll let you decide)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mysterious Rowdy Style, you are so insightful. haha

    ReplyDelete