Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pre************* Syndrome

Oh picturesque San Diego with your cloudless skies, blossoming roses, sparkling waves and rattling box kits that set off the alarms of parked cars...

Oh overcast view from my silent patio, exhaling smoke into the shaking leaves and onto the shingled roofs of my suburban neighbors. 

Oh finals weeks, so close but so far; staring me in the face, but wearing a mask. I know you are looking in my direction, but your expression is just so hard to read. 

I have so much to worry about and so many people to rely on. People always seem to let me down, heart aside, having my living situation, GPA, etc in the hands of some unprofessional hooligans is just a little unnerving as I stare at my inbox and hope that some one in the world is decent. 

Does the constant motif of my love life make this blog: 

A. weaker, because there are sooo much  more importance in this world.
B. stronger, because being aware of this sort of thing is a defining characteristic of what it means to be a woman in her early twenties. 

Discuss amongst yourselves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment